Friday, July 17, 2015

Chic of the Week #301

Hi everyone!  Thanks to all who participated in our "gold" challenge!  So many pretty entries and quite a few Christmas cards!  Either you were inspired by our gold challenge or you were celebrating Christmas in July!  Either way, they were all very pretty!
 
But I can only choose one Chic of the Week, and this time I chose this card by...
...Michelle Bala!  I just adore those gold leaves, not to mention the embossing paste texture in the background! 
 
Congratulations Michelle!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge!
 
Please stop by tomorrow for our color challenge! 
 
Thanks again for playing with Just Us Girls!
 
Photobucket



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you so much!

Our Visitors